- I'm New Here
- Get Connected
- Help Others
- About Us
- Contact Us
Electronic and print communications impact our lives in countless ways these days. Whether we pick up a paper, turn on the TV or radio, watch a video on our computer or iPhone or check our Facebook page online, we're all the recipients and senders of words and visuals.
UCUMC makes use of these ways to be in touch by publishing a monthly newsletter, hosting a website and blog, and maintaining a social media presence, among others, in a constant effort to reach out to and listen to our community and the world.
Perhaps you can find a way to plug into one of these venues:
- Social Media – Facebook, Twitter, RSS, Youtube, Flickr... University Circle UMC has a presence in them all; your expertise is welcome. Contact: Doug Craver
- Blog Site – The church's blog, OneCoolGod.com, features current information and discussion about the church's services, activities and outreach. Contact: Doug Craver
- Website – Our website represents this "new" church's first venture into a website presence beyond our current blog. Skilled design and graphic support is always appreciated. Contact: Jim Hogg
- Electronic Signage – With the introduction of two new electronic digital signs facing Chester Avenue on the church's south lawn, we offer the community a new way to communicate among its many entities as well as a way for UCUMC to promote its worship services and its musical and outreach activities. Contact: Kay Hogg
- Outlook Newspaper – This bi-monthly publication features not only several pages of news and opinion affecting our church but also articles about what's happening in the greater United Methodist Church. Contact: Marilou Abele